The dark, spicy mocha for true Halloween lovers!
- 1/4 c boiling water (optional- for iced version)
- 1 scoop vanilla collagen (optional), OR 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 c milk of choice
- 1/2 c cold brew (I used cinnamon Chameleon)
- 1 tbl black cocoa powder
- 1 tbl sweetener of choice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp chipotle
- A pinch of black pepper
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Sprinkles (MANDATORY…jk they are optional too)
- Warm coffee and milk in a small saucepan over low/medium heat until hot.
- Remove from heat and whisk in collagen until dissolved (if using), then whisk in cocoa powder, sweetener, spices.
- Stir until sweetener has dissolved, and cocoa powder is incorporated.
- Pour into Halloween mug, and top with whipped cream and sprinkles!
- If using collagen, stir collagen into boiling hot water until dissolved, I like to use a handheld frother for this.
- Add cocoa powder, sweetener and spices, and stir until sweetener has dissolved and cocoa powder is incorporated.
- Pour over ice, then add cold brew and milk.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles!
*Alternatively, blend all ingredients in a blender: for hot version blend spices with warm coffee and milk, for iced version blend hot water and collagen first, then add all other ingredients
- Category: Beverages